Dallas ISD is grateful for community support, and accepts contributions year-round. Financial and material donations are eligible for federal income, estate and gift tax purposes to the extent allowed by law. Appropriate documentation can be provided upon request.
To DONATE by check
Please make checks payable to Dallas ISD and mail to:
Attn: Volunteer & Partnership Services
3700 Ross Avenue, Box 21
Dallas, TX 75204
Common items requested by schools are listed below, or use the 'Discover Needs' button to identify current need by donation type or by campus.
- Transportation costs for competitions and field trips
- Museum or event entrance or competition fees
- Teacher and student supplies and materials
- Uniform pants, shirts, socks, and belts
- Coats, gloves, and hats before winter months
- Books for library, take home, and classroom use
- Student and teacher incentives or awards
To donate goods, services, or funds to a specific school, contact the campus directly. Campus coordinators are listed on the School Needs Survey or call the school's main office.
To donate goods, services, or funds to the district or to more than one school, contact Volunteer and Partnership Services at (972) 925-5440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
[i] NAEP Trial Urban District Assessment (TUDA) 2013 results; http://nationsreportcard.gov/reading_math_tuda_2013/#/tuda-the-same